Thursday, February 25, 2010

New friends,

I'll need to repost these once I can remove the redeye!


John Gibson, from IU NW



Chris McGrew, Purdue U and Global Indiana


"Helen" from Lianong Normal U (China)



I have to get my list of participants, as i cannot recall the spelling but she is an environmental scientist from MSRU from the North of Thailand


Another environmental scientist from MSRU (and I have to get my list of participants to get the spelling of her name).  I have spent much time talking with her, she has been a wonderful guide to Thailand for me.


This is our "Goddess of the Mountain", Siri-orn Champatong (Oil), who has organized this conference and takes care of us all, she is like our "den" mother (scouting seems to be a big deal in Thailand)



No comments:

Post a Comment